• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stock Market Doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Market Doom

Doom on the stock markets

Who got wiped out today then
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

I sold my meagre portfolio at just over 6000. Thank God...
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Kid's stuff! It's only between 3 and 5% off in a day.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

The NAY's have it.

Oh dear!
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

here we go, strap yourself in folks, those boots you've been filling better be as full as you'd have hoped because the rollercoaster's about to leave the station..
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

After market FTSE 100 futures fell another 250 pts after the vote.

That would make a total fall over 10% for the futures today.
            Last edited by Iron Condor; 29 September 2008, 18:26.

Comment

The future trades till 8pm anyway. Delayed prices

Comment

and........ *CRASH*
                And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Holy crap.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Anyone else watching News24? Doomed...
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X