• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon Brown's reaction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon Brown's reaction

He must have repeated himself 5 times, sounded like the video was looping, "the governor, the chancellor and I will be taking decisive action for families and businesses".

Originally posted by Diestl View Post
    He must have repeated himself 5 times, sounded like the video was looping, "the governor, the chancellor and I will be taking decisive action for families and businesses".
    Have no fear he will be tough on the causes of this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      Have no fear he will be tough on the causes of this problem.
      There can't be any real bust anyway... he promised us years ago that those times were over
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

I have complete faith in our un-elected Prime Minister. I feel reassured that he's closely monitoring the situation.
        Last edited by DiscoStu; 30 September 2008, 08:15.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Poor old Gormless, I wonder whether he will be thinking of resigning sometime soon.

Meanwhile the grinning Blair is likely out enjoying spending his riches elsewhere having timed his entry and exit into the political uber classes to a tee. Will the yanks and others continue to pay Blair millions for speeches in future I wonder - because presumably he's got mortgages to pay on quite a few properties.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Poor old Gormless, I wonder whether he will be thinking of resigning sometime soon.

Meanwhile the grinning Blair is likely out enjoying spending his riches elsewhere having timed his entry and exit into the political uber classes to a tee. Will the yanks and others continue to pay Blair millions for speeches in future I wonder - because presumably he's got mortgages to pay on quite a few properties.
            Isn't Tony on some fat retainer with JP Morgan or some such in order to impart his financial acumen on their staff?

Comment

Working...
            X