• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What happened?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened?

I go to the pub, and the curry house, come back, and there's carnage. It's almost genocidal. Bannings left, right and centre. Who did what, and why?

Don't ask.

Just keep your head down

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      I go to the pub, and the curry house, come back, and there's carnage. It's almost genocidal. Bannings left, right and centre. Who did what, and why?
      The bans targeted people with a big mouth...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        The bans targeted people with a big mouth...
        Hi Alexi!

Change 'bans' for 'assasinations' and you could almost be Putin

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
          Change 'bans' for 'assasinations' and you could almost be Putin
          I love Putin. He is a great leader who pulled Great Motherland together. I don't even know what would have become of the world had it not been for him. He is a great man.

Maybe not...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            I love Putin. He is a great leader who pulled Great Motherland together. I don't even know what would have become of the world had it not been for him. He is a great man.

Maybe not...
            Yes. So he is.

I love your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
              I love your avatar.
              Good to hear!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                I was checking CUK quite frequently today and I still don't know what happened. Every time I came back there was a reference to a new ban but I couldn't see why, or where this happened. Apparently there was some bad language... but the word being alluded to isn't remotely offensive unless I totally misread everything.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  I couldn't see why, or where this happened.
                  You only get 9 points for that word in Scrabble, or ban here.

Comment

Christ on a crutch, do I have to explain everything around here to those who can't be bothered to keep on top of the situation

I've already provided brief summaries all over the shop (including TPD, which is of course the only place of any importance.)

Now it looks like you all want a detailed summary and appraisal, and I'm the only nork - sorry, I meant dork (the keys are, like, on the same keyboard) - willing to clue you all in

OK, to begin at the beginning...

<watch this space> - or rather, <watch that space>, as this space was too small to contain it
                    Last edited by NickFitz; 30 September 2008, 02:28. Reason: All very Fermat ;-)

Comment

Working...
                    X