• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xenophon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xenophon

Xenophon appears after long absense as soon as DP and his sockpuppets get banned...

Is there anyone else on this forum apart from me and Spartacus?

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    No.

HTH
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Xenophon appears after long absense as soon as DP and his sockpuppets get banned...

I thought you were off 'working' and then suddenly you appear when DP gets banned

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

This whole forum is a product of your own imagination and you are in fact a deranged distributed AI known to it's creators as SKA NET.
        Last edited by DaveB; 30 September 2008, 12:55.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          This whole forum is a product of you own imagination and you are in fact a deranged distributed AI known to it's creators as SKA NET.
          post of the day
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Hi AtW.

You should know that I'm not a fan of sockpuppets!

I just fancied logging back onto CUK this morning. When I read the posts about the recent drama I had second thoughts about posting in case people put two and two together and get five, but I decided to post anyway!

'tis a complete coincidence, my friend.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

This whole forum is a product of you own imagination and you are in fact a deranged distributed AI known to it's creators as SKA NET.
              When did it become "self aware?"

Comment

We've long established that all the content on this board is generated by the crazed ramblings of just two or three 'WEAPONS' (Winkers Eating A POt Noodle).

If you're posting this, believing yourself to be a Real Life individual, think again.

I am Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  I am Spartacus.
                  Me too.

Comment

This whole forum is a product of your own imagination and you are in fact a deranged distributed AI known to it's creators as SKA NET.

SKA .NET

Comment

Working...
                    X