• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Map of neighborhoods / counties ' inhabitans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map of neighborhoods / counties ' inhabitans

Is there a map online , that lets you find out the ethnic of a neighborhood ?

Ie , is it muslims , white that inhabit certain neighborhood ?

Or maybe a map that shows you the class of a neighborhood ?

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
    Is there a map online , that lets you find out the ethnic of a neighborhood ?
    Ie , is it muslims , white that inhabit certain neighborhood ?
    Or maybe a map that shows you the class of a neighborhood ?
    Or how many trolls live there. I'm sure the Daily Mail had it as a pull out once, or will do soon.
    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

So who's sockpuppet are you, 2uk?

This is getting quite tiresome now.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I am not nobody's sock puppet.

I have asked a question. If you cant contribute , then better stay away.

Comment

planning a cull?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
            Or how many trolls live there. I'm sure the Daily Mail had it as a pull out once, or will do soon.
            what - like this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ic-person.html

Comment

yes there is but you have to set the variables yourself

http://www.neighbourhood.statistics....hematicMap3.do

supplied by the office for national statistics

choose an area

then select data and you can choose
              "Indices of Deprivation and Classification (13 datasets)

Includes the Indices of Deprivation, Socio-Economic Classification and Area Classifications. "

as a dataset and have it displayed as a map based on density of each sub dataset

"# Approximated Social Grade (UV50) (2001) Information on Approximated Social Grade (UV50)
              # Approximated Social Grade - Workplace Population (UV78) (2001) Information on Approximated Social Grade - Workplace Population (UV78)
              # Difficulty of Access to Owner-Occupation Indicator (2004 - 2006) Information on Difficulty of Access to Owner-Occupation Indicator
              # Households by Selected Household Characteristics (UV67) (2001) Information on Households by Selected Household Characteristics (UV67)
              # Indices of Deprivation 2000 for Districts (2000) Information on Indices of Deprivation 2000 for Districts
              # Indices of Deprivation 2004: Local Authority Summaries (2004) Information on Indices of Deprivation 2004: Local Authority Summaries
              # Indices of Deprivation 2004: Homelessness Indicator (2004) Information on Indices of Deprivation 2004: Homelessness Indicator
              # Indices of Deprivation 2007: Local Authority Summaries (2007) Information on Indices of Deprivation 2007: Local Authority Summaries
              # NS-SeC of Household Reference Person (UV33) (2001) Information on NS-SeC of Household Reference Person (UV33)
              # NS-SeC of Household Reference Person - People Under Pensionable Age (UV32) (2001) Information on NS-SeC of Household Reference Person - People Under Pensionable Age (UV32)
              # National Statistics Socio-economic Classification (UV31) (2001) Information on National Statistics Socio-economic Classification (UV31)
              # National Statistics Socio-economic Classification - Workplace Population (UV76) (2001) Information on National Statistics Socio-economic Classification - Workplace Population (UV76)
              # Residents in Households by NS-SeC of Household Reference Person Under Pensionable Age (UV85) (2001) Information on Residents in Households by NS-SeC of Household Reference Person Under Pensionable Age (UV85)"
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
                I am not nobody's sock puppet.

I have asked a question. If you cant contribute , then better stay away.
                Or else what?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

There are very very few ethnic minorities living in this area.
                  Priced out of the market locally I think.
                  although I did see one drive past the other day. I think he was lost.
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

try www.upmystreet.com

Comment

Working...
                    X