• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Churchill Free day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Churchill Free day

only about half an hour left of the band... enjoy it !!

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
    If only it had been you... sigh... yawn... troll...

Comment

ban
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I missed him
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          I missed him

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            I missed him
            ahhhhh long gone the old days when you used to PM me and complain about Churchill, all the nasty stuff you used to say about him wondering why he is so horrible to you?? remember... he didn't change my dear, only changed the his target!!

Comment

If there is any truth in that post by sandy(which I doubt) then I think it is jolly underhand to reveal contents of PMs publicly without the permission of the other.

Apologies if CM gave you permission.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                If there is any truth in that post by sandy(which I doubt) then I think it is jolly underhand to reveal contents of PMs publicly without the permission of the other.

Apologies if CM gave you permission.
                No she didn't give me permission, but I haven't thought about it that way, thanks for pointing it out - it was no secret how Churchill was horrible to her - this was only a year ago !!

CM let me know if you mind and I can delete my post.

Comment

ahhhhh long gone the old days when you used to PM me and complain about Churchill, all the nasty stuff you used to say about him wondering why he is so horrible to you?? remember... he didn't change my dear, only changed the his target!!
                  He was the one who got me banned to start with.... and I admit I used to tell Sandy and SA (girls united) that I thought he was sooooooo mean to me. Nasty stuff though - probably calling him a big gimp was the height of it.... and it was nothing worse than I would say to himself anyway.
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

No she didn't give me permission, but I haven't thought about it that way, thanks for pointing it out -

CM let me know and I can delete my post.
                    Ooh! nasty

Pseudo Guilt by implication

Comment

Working...
                    X