• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

India and France in nuclear deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India and France in nuclear deal

India and France have signed a major co-operation pact which paves the way for the sale of French nuclear reactors to Delhi, officials say.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7644377.stm
    That's what we should have been doing rather than sending IT work out there. Doomed. Sounds like the French have their heads screwed on though.

Looks like the French were smart to support nuclear R&D and now they are going to be getting good profits.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Looks like the French were smart to support nuclear R&D and now they are going to be getting good profits.
      India also has loads of Thorium - and the French will no doubt be R&Ding that soon too. Makes you despair for the UK doesn't it. Why did you choose to come to the UK rather than say America or Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Why did you choose to come to the UK rather than say America or Australia?
        I was exchange student here, was easier to stay here.

My family almost moved to USA California at the end of 80s however, in fact some of our relatives did that and if we did also I'd be running SKA Inc now

But it would not be me as I would not have experienced other things back in USSR/Russia, pity many of them were negative.

Comment

Working...
        X