• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fun with a virgin animal last night!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun with a virgin animal last night!

I complained to Virgin about a botch cable install job and scratching my car door.

Area manager job saw the install, agreed not right and sent the same crew back to me who were really defensive blaming kids from undoing their perfect work, and arguing over the scratch.

Joiner in my house asked me about them – I said they were like the chuckle brothers.

Cable monkey sticks his head up from the open window, took it very personally and flounced off to their van.

I called their gaffer, they came back to window to earwig – gaffer then calls them, I hear loads of f-ing and jeffing.

As joiner said, they proved that I was right.

Better entertainment than Virgin 1.

I wish my life was this exciting

Hi! Wilmslow
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      I complained to Virgin about a botch cable install job and scratching my car door.

Area manager job saw the install, agreed not right and sent the same crew back to me who were really defensive blaming kids from undoing their perfect work, and arguing over the scratch.

Joiner in my house asked me about them – I said they were like the chuckle brothers.

Cable monkey sticks his head up from the open window, took it very personally and flounced off to their van.

I called their gaffer, they came back to window to earwig – gaffer then calls them, I hear loads of f-ing and jeffing.

Expect some 'visitors' late one night over the weekend. What kind of flowers would you like to be sent to your ward?

Comment

How to Win Friends and Influence People Volume II - Undoing Everything you Achieved in Volume I
        by Wilmslow
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Wilmslow - you are a little bit odd....
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

How I picture Wilmsow in real life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrMFB5pNovs

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              I will take that as a compliment!

Comment

I will take that as a compliment!
                You are a nice chap, I sincerely hope you aren't somebody's bot

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  He doesn't exist !

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
                    He doesn't exist !
                    Sheeshh, such a sceptic about everything!

Comment

Working...
                    X