• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cameron

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cameron

...wants to reduce corporation tax by 3p, paid for by "removing all the costly schemes and procedures".

I wonder...the death of IR35 perhaps?
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

The death of New Lie, for sure !!!

Comment

Yeah, and it won't be a case of "due to the previous government's mistakes, we need to carefully review the current systems in place before making any changes."
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

We conservatives are a caring intuitive party, that is truely in touch with the people and you can trust us to steer this troubled economic ship to calmer waters.

Comment

Excellent email made it past the censors on the BBC website:

"A superb speech and a light at the end of the Brown tunnel"

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
            Excellent email made it past the censors on the BBC website:

"A superb speech and a light at the end of the Brown tunnel"

Comment

I did not care much for the money side of the speech. However my ears did pick up when he talked about bureaucracy the exists within our basic rights which the current government has now eroded away to the point I can be banged up in jail for 45 days without charge.

The political correctness that exists in schools, if what he said is true, it's awful.

But most of all what I wanted to hear was not spoken. I want a promise from any new government that they will not start a war in which the people of of our country so clearly did not want.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                that they will not start a war in which the people of of our country so clearly did not want.
                Not sure how you can speak for the whole country though!
                "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  But most of all what I wanted to hear was not spoken. I want a promise from any new government that they will not start a war in which the people of of our country so clearly did not want.
                  I don't think it's the government's job to do what people want, it's their job to do what they think is best for the country. It's our job to vote for who we think will make the best choices.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    I don't think it's the government's job to do what people want, it's their job to do what they think is best for the country.
                    Does this include merrrder of civilians on the London underground
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X