• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I got back stabbed by an agent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got back stabbed by an agent

that's how I knew what he did for a living

Originally posted by expat View Post
    that's how I knew what he did for a living
    Your a funny guy/gal, you know that don't you. Have you thought about a stint at a comedy club! Oh go on, I would happily throw things at you.
    I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

Originally posted by Another Dodgy Agent View Post
      Your a funny guy/gal, you know that don't you. Have you thought about a stint at a comedy club! Oh go on, I would happily throw things at you.

You're a funny guy/gal, you know that, don't you? Have you thought about a stint at a comedy club?

Comment

Originally posted by bored View Post

You're a funny guy/gal, you know that, don't you? Have you thought about a stint at a comedy club?
        Do you think that if agents had some literacy, they wouldn't do another job?
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
          Do you think that if agents had some literacy, they wouldn't do another job?
          I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

Originally posted by Another Dodgy Agent View Post
            Stab stab stabbity stab

Don't turn your back!

Comment

Working...
            X