• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Private Health Insurance - Any Recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private Health Insurance - Any Recommendations

I need to take out health insurance for family. Anything half decent looks to cost between £80-£100 per month.

Any recommendations for myself / wife / 2 x kiddies under 4 ?

Thanks.

I have a current account with Barclays (Additions? I think) specifically for the medical insurance that costs about a £10 a month for the kids with Norwich Union. As a bonus it also gives you good annual travel insurance cover and Green Flag breakdown cover.

For myself and the missus I have a policy by Western Provident that has an excess of £1500 in a year, that keeps the premiums pretty reasonable for good cover.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

If your a gym user Pru Health, otherwise Health-on-line
      "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Working...
      X