• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

you couldn't make it up...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you couldn't make it up...

Hilarious transcript of another humdrum day up North ....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2....premierleague

Despite all, I still have a soft spot for the barcodes.

It just gets funnier and funnier doesn't it ...

I think the mods should rename the "Light Relief" forum to "Newcastle United".

Comment

He's not very bright is he.
      That boy go raaaaaaa
      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post

He's not very bright is he.
        And that's why English football is as it is.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I know NOTHING about footy, but even I can see that a brainless and moronic ****** like that turd is probably not going to do much good. What a berk he is!

Comment

Today we'll print the absolute truth, that you think we're *****, we can all **** off and we're slimy. Is that fair enough?
            He's only speaking the truth. All red top hacks are just out for a story and damn the truth.
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Superb
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                He's only speaking the truth. All red top hacks are just out for a story and damn the truth.
                Sadly, that is true, but surely we get the press we deserve? If no-one bought these papers the issue wouldn't arise. I feel sorry for JK in a way (I have sympathy with him getting annoyed), but I would have thought he would be a bit more media savvy given his years of experience. Isn't it funny when people say things like "I really don't care what the press thinks" like JK does here - when he plainly (and not unreasonably) does care.
                Last edited by Peoplesoft bloke; 3 October 2008, 12:16. Reason: removed embarrasing confusion with the late Roy Kinear IGMC

Comment

I am life long Newcastle fan, and I thought that this was hilarious!

Comment

Joe Kinnear is just continuing the pantomime that is Newcastle United.
                    Cats are evil.

Comment

Working...
                    X