• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Housekeeping quirks…..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Housekeeping quirks…..

We have been asked to respect the clear desk policy, can only have one family photo. I have been asked to have a pic, and need to bring in a photo of my cat…..

As part of great shopkeeping (being a retailer HO) we have been presented with a small sandwich tray to be shared between 2 desks, which must be used for every drink from the canteen or the machines.

Humour me, and share your mad office quirks?

Wilmslooooooow!!
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      We have been asked to respect the clear desk policy, can only have one family photo. I have been asked to have a pic, and need to bring in a photo of my cat…..

As part of great shopkeeping (being a retailer HO) we have been presented with a small sandwich tray to be shared between 2 desks, which must be used for every drink from the canteen or the machines.

F*** off.
      Seriously.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

<< canned laughter >>
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          F*** off.
          Seriously.
          I spot another banning......

Go forth and multiply in the non biblical sense to you as well fella!

Comment

F*** off.
            Seriously.
            WHS
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

go home and ask your wife for a photo of her pussy
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

F*** off.
                Seriously.
                I spot another banning......

Go forth and multiply in the non biblical sense to you as well fella!
                The only person who requires banning is you for posting such utterly dull drivel on a regular basis.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I sooooooo miss not having any 'help' that I can abuse like that. I must spend some time making up some rules for my staff.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Like most of your postings this has neither the ring of truth or logic about it.

I have come across places where they tried to limit the number of chavvy pictures on desks, but you seem to be suggesting that they are trying to make you bring a picture of a loved one - your cat.

This just seems like made up drivel to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X