• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I love my gig!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my gig!

I seriously love it.

I think I've had some nice ones over the years, but this one is my most favourite by far.

It doesn't pay the most, and it's not in the best location...but it's the permies I'm around. They're all cool! I know, I know, I sound like I'm on crack, but I'm not, honest.

Cool permies and free vending machines - you can't beat it.

The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    I seriously love it.

I think I've had some nice ones over the years, but this one is my most favourite by far.

It doesn't pay the most, and it's not in the best location...but it's the permies I'm around. They're all cool! I know, I know, I sound like I'm on crack, but I'm not, honest.

Somebody up her dose
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Meh.

Ok Sal - the men in white coats will be at your desk soon.

Comment

know what you mean like. only had one that i actually enjoyed like that. the rest is work. it was probably the free great quality fresh ground coffee that did it.

Comment

I seriously love it.

Me too - WSS
          Bored.

Comment

Nothing wrong with enjoying what you do!
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

I seriously love it.

if the free vending does Vimto and Chicken soup, i think you could be right.

if not, your obviously plssed.

Comment

Do they need any Enterprise Java consultants?

Comment

Originally posted by mailric View Post
                  i'm all for soup experiments but that really does sound like a vile combination.

Comment

Originally posted by mailric View Post

if not, your obviously plssed.
                    Sounds like the free vend is vodka to me

Comment

Working...
                    X