• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long do you give Mandelson?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long do you give Mandelson?

Before he resigns due to another scandal.
    3 weeks
    10.53%
    3 months
    42.11%
    6 months
    15.79%
    A year
    31.58%
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

My hope is that he stays long enough for criminal charges to stick.

Comment

He and the rest of the dinosaurs are just back so that el Gordo the Snot Goblin can play the ‘we are so experienced’ card against Cameron. It’s the lead up to an early general election.

If you want to have any more elections then you’d better tell the opinion pollsters that his plan is working (and then stuff him at the ballot box) because if it doesn’t then he will cancel democracy and rule forever (or someone gets a lucky shot).
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I'd give him 10 years

Preferrably in solitary, I think putting something that slimey in with the Burglars would count as cruel & unusual punishment.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Preferrably in solitary, I think putting something that slimey in with the Burglars would count as cruel & unusual punishment.
          Sorry, he is on the list for the first wave of executions. He get the full monty hung, drawn, and quartered, etc treatment.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

He is one of the few honest politicians out there. Sound guy.

Comment

"How long do you give Mandelson?"

Sorry - do you want the answer in weeks, or inches?

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

How long to give him? I reckon HAB would give him about four inches!!

sorry HAB.....

Comment

Election due in a year...he'll be out. along with the rest of the rubbish.
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    How long to give him? I reckon HAB would give him about four inches!!

sorry HAB.....

This is the only four inches he'll get from me.

Comment

Working...
                    X