• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Hairy solution to the financial crisis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hairy solution to the financial crisis

Brown/Darling/Merkel/Bush/Paulson/etc - STFU !!!!!

The more that the political types get involved the deeper into the mess we get.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

I might have a better one..............

What would happen if the G8 got together and took the decision to just keep printing money as fast as they could? Seriousley, could that work? Opinions?
    Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
      What would happen if the G8 got together and took the decision to just keep printing money as fast as they could? Seriousley, could that work? Opinions?
      yeah, it totally worked in zimbabwe!

can you spare £18,000,000 for a cup of tea, guvnor?
      Originally posted by BolshieBastard
      You're fulfilling a business role not partaking in a rock and roll concert.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
        I might have a better one..............

I suggest you read up on the inflationary effects of increasing the money supply...
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          Brown/Darling/Merkel/Bush/Paulson/etc - STFU !!!!!

The more that the political types get involved the deeper into the mess we get.

Comment

Working...
          X