• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pimp's Linked In profile....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pimp's Linked In profile....

How utterly bonkers is this???

Recruitment is sometimes seen as a necessary evil, my goal is to change that by pioneering transparent recruitment options where honesty and integrity are paramount.

I'm innovative, pro-active, and professional, focusing closely on attention to detail, making sure I fully understand my clients’ business needs, what challenges they face and the company as a whole.

This enables me to implement effective, tailor-made recruitment solutions accurately and on-time. I treat every individual vacancy on its own merit, deliver on my promises and gain the trust and respect of clients and candidates alike. I spend a great deal of time understanding my market place, and have some of the very best test analysts and test managers exclusively working with me as they have found myself to be highly dedicated, articulate and most of all - deliver.

An element of the service in recruitment has lacked over some years, I am steadily and thoroughly putting the service and true consultancy back into recruitment.

A true consultant and an exponent of professionalism.

Recruiting for all Contract Junior Test Analysts, Test Analysts, Test Leads, Test Management, Programme Test Managers et al.

Name and shame?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      .... myself to be highly dedicated, articulate .
      If he's so articulate why can't he use a simple word like "me"?

Comment

Working...
      X