• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why is Piers Morgan on TV?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's about as popular as Peter Sutcliffe yet someone gave him a TV show??
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

I can only assume he knows a lot of dirt on people he could dish if they don't give him work. He isn't good at anything except being a pillock imho.

Comment

Ironically he's presenting a show about being famous, something which he is clearly quite desperate for
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

He's actually quite entertaining in real life.

Him and Kelvin Mackenzie are both great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post

The only time I ever connected fun and Piers Moron was when Clarkson lamped him one.

Comment

Because the prisons are full.

Comment

He might be a complete knob, but I've watched this show a couple of times and actually he's a pretty decent interviewer ...
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post

I could imagine - I love him.

I especially love that he can laugh at himself.

His books were hilarious

Unfortunatly that thingy was on too late for me last night I was tucked up in my bed
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  His books were hilarious

Indeed, bits like the diary entry where he claimed to have met Tony Blair in number Ten on a date when John Major was still in power are the stuff of comedic legend.

Comment

He's a twot. The End.

Comment

Working...
                    X