• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stock Market Update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Market Update

Oh My God !!!!!!!!
    I'm alright Jack

Don't panic. Bottom is Wednesday. Confidence returns Thursday then it's up up and away.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Time to buy RBS shares?
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        Time to buy RBS shares?
        Yes, pile in and make a killing. I'd be tempted to remortgage your house, put all you savings and as many loans as possible to really clean up on this one.

You can't fail on investing in a bank in these days.

Not like New Labour will rush through a Bill and force Nationalisation of banks, causing all shareholders to lose all their money is it?

Comment

Carnage. Absolute carnage.

The Barcays share site has just given up the ghost. It had RBS to buy at 90p, 150 to sell!!!

Anyway, by the time it got to the buy it was 103, then 105, then 107 and then it crashed!

Bought some United Utilites instead.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Great. Need a new share dealing site.

Dont use Barclays if you want to make quick share transactions. Little bit of action on the market and their bloody website falls over.

Enough of this day trading. Oh it brings it all back to the dotcom boom.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Great. Need a new share dealing site.

Dont use Barclays if you want to make quick share transactions. Little bit of action on the market and their bloody website falls over.

Enough of this day trading. Oh it brings it all back to the dotcom boom.
              Not just Barclays, Selftrade and TD Waterhouse are down too...
              Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

...and HSBC's
                B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
                  Get a proper stockbroker.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
                    Hargreaves Lansdown coped yesterday, it sometimes couldn't get a price but if you tried again it was OK, the spreads were big.

Comment

Working...
                    X