• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pizza Hut becomes Pasta Hut!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pizza Hut becomes Pasta Hut!!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...Pasta-Hut.html

Saw this "news" yesterday, over a fellow commuter's shoulder, on the Tube. Made me yawn then, too.

Comment

AtW's comment: I saw this coming weeks ago
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

The company has been on a journey apparently....

Comment

anyhow its Domino's for me everytime

Comment

Took my kids there the other week for one of their birthdays (their choice). Hadn't been for years but it struck me how crap the food was. It also cost the same as going to Pizza Express, for a pizza arguably of less than half the quality.

Oh yeah, the place was full of lard arses too!!!

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post

Are you including yourself on that one?
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

If yuo go to our local one at lunctime during the week its all you can eat pizza for something like £7. Its fair to say the clientele don't look the type tp queue at the salad bar.

Comment

Walked past a Mcdonalds the other weekend, in the window pushing a burger into her Jabba-esque mouth was possibly the fattest most grotesque woman i think I've ever seen.

Had I been undecided about whether to pop in and sample something of the "exciting new" menu, that sight would have instantly dissuaded me.

I'm surprised managers don't have a "no fatties on show" policy. Obviously, they couldn't be open about it, but they could install smaller chairs, and give less space so the plumpers can't get in.
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

Took my kids there the other week for one of their birthdays (their choice). Hadn't been for years but it struck me how crap the food was. It also cost the same as going to Pizza Express, for a pizza arguably of less than half the quality.

Pizza Express doesn't do a £5 buffet though...
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X