• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nightmare

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightmare

Banks folding. UK on verge of bankruptcy.

New Labour brings back Teflon Tone.

Tony grins, everyone relaxes and New Labour enjoy another landslide victory.

Please say this ain't going to happen.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

You have just ruined my already bad day and I will probably have nightmares for a long time now. I may sue.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

too busy being a god botherer now for politics
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        too busy being a god botherer now for politics
        Yeah, right. He'd be back in a heartbeat.

Comment

Of course !

The God-botherers will fix the Crises (or Catastrophe depnding on how it has hit you) by having a Tony'n'George Global Bailout Prayer-in !!!

Praise the Lord and pass the Hedge Funds !!!!!

Tony'n'George
          Pray for us Investors
          And lead us not into Liquidation
          But Bailout our Sins
          As we Fleece Others
          For the Glory of Your Name

Amen.
          Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 7 October 2008, 13:02.

Comment

He'd have to stand for election as a MP again - no problem on that front I guess. Isn't there something against Catholics being PM? I think that is why he found religion after he left office. I guess only god could stop him.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              He'd have to stand for election as a MP again - no problem on that front I guess. Isn't there something against Catholics being PM? I think that is why he found religion after he left office. I guess only god could stop him.
              Tempting as it may be he will not return as his biggest pollitical ambition - and the reason why he turned Catholic - altough I for one do not recognize his 'conversion' - is that he wants to be the next Pope.

Anyway who would want to get themsleves mixed up with such a poison chalice as this ?

You read it here first.

Comment

It could be worse - Teflon Tone returns with a new economic advisor, a Russian bloke with a love of squirrels...
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

[selfish mode] Well if this alleviates the problem long enough for me to sell my house and leave this country - bring him back [/selfish mode]

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
                    [selfish mode] Well if this alleviates the problem long enough for me to sell my house and leave this country - bring him back [/selfish mode]
                    Think you missed the boat on that one...
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X