• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A serious question for AtW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A serious question for AtW

Except for what you learned at Leningrad Community College, or whatever prestigious educational establishment it was you studied at, do you have any practical experience whatsoever of the financial sector in this country?

Just wondered what makes you more qualified than many of the experienced city analysts and traders whose articles you so love to comment upon.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Except for what you learned at Leningrad Community College, or whatever prestigious educational establishment it was you studied at, do you have any practical experience whatsoever of the financial sector in this country?

Just wondered what makes you more qualified than many of the experienced city analysts and traders whose articles you so love to comment upon.
    Don't forget his further studies at Wolverhampton Poly.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

How can you doubt his prowess? He does have his current account at Lloyds after all.

AtW - you are my financial guru !

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        How can you doubt his prowess? He does have his current account at Lloyds after all.

!
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

do you have any practical experience whatsoever of the financial sector in this country?
          I worked for a bank in a crooked country where conmen were running the system and it made banks fall like dominos - lots of normal people lost their savings. Does it ring a bell?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            I worked for a bank in a crooked country where conmen were running the system and it made banks fall like dominos - lots of normal people lost their savings. Does it ring a bell?
            I'll repeat the end of my question:

ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              You mean hyperinflation in Zimbabwe is your fault? Were you Mugabe's economic advisor?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                You mean hyperinflation in Zimbabwe is your fault? Were you Mugabe's economic advisor?
                Mugabe's economic adviser is an economic wunderkind compared to atw.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Mugabe's economic adviser is an economic wunderkind compared to atw.
                  I was wondering if maybe atw recently moved from Zimbabwe to Iceland...
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Just wondered what makes you more qualified than many of the experienced city analysts and traders
                    Like I did not get involved with their toxic tulip that they were peddling around?

I was against it when they were making profits on the grounds of risk and now that the risk turned into reality it cetainly shows that I am more qualified than them to manage money. This does not mean I want their job - not at all, in my view 90% of them should lose their jobs since it is totally unnecessary to have so many people doing simple things that banks should do. More importantly they should not be there to create bubbles of the kind they did yet again - I think the main difference this time would be that they will get it proper now.

Comment

Working...
                    X