• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Credit Risk role

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Risk role

As I am now looking for a new role -just seen this one advertised - never worked in Banking - but would it take a genius to work on what the is risk is is the current environment what ever - to ever the loan was made? Would like to see their scorecard.

High - Very High - Extreamly High - Bankrupt!

Business Analyst with experience of the development and implementation of Analytics tools is sought by a leading retail bank to undertake a role in Birmingham. Working on a credit risk project the individual will be responsible for supporting the study phase of the project. The key focus on the role will be the identification documentation and development of project related requirements and processes.

Other responsibilities will include:

Coordinate business input into the requirements process;
    Ensure stakeholders review and ownership requirements;
    Facilitate prioritisation of business requirements;
    Production of key project documentation.

The ideal candidate must have previous retail banking background and experience of working on credit risk projects.

Any takers?
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    As I am now looking for a new role -just seen this one advertised - never worked in Banking - but would it take a genius to work on what the is risk is is the current environment what ever - to ever the loan was made? Would like to see their scorecard.

Business Analyst with experience of the development and implementation of Analytics tools is sought by a leading retail bank to undertake a role in Birmingham. Working on a credit risk project the individual will be responsible for supporting the study phase of the project. The key focus on the role will be the identification documentation and development of project related requirements and processes.

The ideal candidate must have previous retail banking background and experience of working on credit risk projects.

Any takers?
    I'd do it for £2000 per day excluding expenses.

Comment

Any takers?
      I've got some previous for a couple of bank jobs and I gave Stan a fivers worth of credit last week - also got me own dog so got security experience and also customer defacing skills when pushed.

Can I start on Monday ?

Comment

Atw is your man.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          Atw is your man.
          WHS. AtW knows everything about banking. He lived through 2700% inflation you know, this makes him a leading expert
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Any takers?
            Clearly
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
            X