• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

dow limbo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dow limbo

9500 today?

I'm in enough trouble from yesterday
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

it was dropping as Bush was talking so i assumed the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTime View Post
        it was dropping as Bush was talking so i assumed the worst.
        That used to be a good scalp for a time back in 2002-2003. As soon as GWB starts to speak short Spoos and cover towards the end of him speaking.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          That used to be a good scalp for a time back in 2002-2003. As soon as GWB starts to speak short Spoos and cover towards the end of him speaking.
          sounds like we need to buy a few of those - the woman of bloomberg just said 1391 is expected this quarter.

Comment

9500 today?
            Erm...I think we passed that

9000, Any takers? I said 9000? Well thats the next level of support.

OK, see you at 7500 then!
            'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
            Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

looks like the ftse is shafted tomorrow then. looking on the brightside there should be some cheap shares to buy to give me an income when i join the bench in 3 weeks.

Comment

looks like the ftse is shafted tomorrow then. looking on the brightside there should be some cheap shares to buy to give me an income when i join the bench in 3 weeks.
                Government rescue plan to be announced before the market opens tomorrow.

Whether it'll have any effect or not is a different story...
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
                  Erm...I think we passed that

9000, Any takers? I said 9000? Well thats the next level of support.

OK, see you at 7500 then!
                  Aye, bit rough. I'd put the lower support level a bit higher than 7500 at around 8000.

We shall have to see what tomorrow brings. It's may be time to hold our noses and allow the government to take equity stakes in the UK banks. It's a better plan than the US one, but the devil will be in the details.

This story has a lot longer to run.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                    Aye, bit rough. I'd put the lower support level a bit higher than 7500 at around 8000.

We shall have to see what tomorrow brings. It's may be time to hold our noses and allow the government to take equity stakes in the UK banks. It's a better plan than the US one, but the devil will be in the details.

This story has a lot longer to run.
                    Closing figure in 3 minutes, it just seems to drop and drop.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X