• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

boomed - pound gains against euro

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boomed - pound gains against euro

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=aFpr3K2b_0xk

"The pound increased to $1.7560 as of 7:57 a.m. in London, from $1.7455 yesterday. The currency jumped versus the euro, trading at 77.23 pence, from 77.87 pence. The pound may strengthen to 76 pence today"

good news, unless you earn and are paid in euro's
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=aFpr3K2b_0xk

"The pound increased to $1.7560 as of 7:57 a.m. in London, from $1.7455 yesterday. The currency jumped versus the euro, trading at 77.23 pence, from 77.87 pence. The pound may strengthen to 76 pence today"

good news, unless you earn and are paid in euro's
    **** tulip bollocks twat.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

You can always rely on the a*se to fall out of sterling. We've still got relatively high interest rates, if they start slashing them then you'll be quids in !

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
        **** tulip bollocks twat.
        no, my name is chef..

chef
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
          You can always rely on the a*se to fall out of sterling. We've still got relatively high interest rates, if they start slashing them then you'll be quids in !
          No, the Euro is about to take a dive.
          The separate entities that make up the Euro zone are about to show how little commitment there is to the Union when the chips are down. I expect the Euro zone and so the EU will fracture on this. All confidence in the Euro will be lost as it clearly will not be supported to the death by the countries under its umbrella.

If they manage to align and support the Euro no matter the cost to the member state then the Euro may just become the strongest currency in the world, but I do not see that happening.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

euros to pounds

looks like my paycheque will be shrinking then..........
            .....my day will come

Comment

Working...
            X