• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iceland renegues

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iceland renegues

"The Icelandic government, believe it or not, have told me yesterday they have no intention of honouring their obligations here," said Mr Darling.
    Did Putin tell them to do that?

When Iceland applies to join the EU, will we be in favour?

Originally posted by expat View Post

F**K Off, Seriously!

...is the correct response!
    B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post

We say of course you can join, right as soon as you pay the British taxpayer its £4 billion quid back.
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

"Mr Darling said: “I am very aware of the fact that Iceland has, sadly, chosen to default on its obligations here. We are pursuing Iceland and we will pursue it vigorously to make sure that we get the money due to us back."

Er... WON'T pay-up? WON'T PAY-UP!!?? Oh Dear (TM), the wheel's have definitely come off, now.

Comment

Declare war on Iceland (again) !

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            Declare war on Iceland (again) !
            It's a bit f--kin' laughable: a numpty little volcano versus might Blighty... hold on a mo... Russia's just become their new best pals... oh... er... hmmmm...

Comment

Can't we "repossess" their island, not a military action purely a business/civil dispute?

B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
                Can't we "repossess" their island, not a military action purely a business/civil dispute?

There's a big US base on Iceland. I wonder what they're up to at the moment...

Comment

I want to know when we're going to deport Björk.

Nothing to do with the financial situation, like. I just want to know when we're going to deport Björk.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
                    I want to know when we're going to deport Björk.

Nothing to do with the financial situation, like. I just want to know when we're going to deport Björk.
                    Me too - awful screeching harridan argghhhh.

Comment

Working...
                    X