• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disgrace

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgrace

Sack the twit and get a proper man to do the job.

Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

It's God's will. He is striking a blow against the secular FA and its materialist cronies.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      It's God's will. He is striking a blow against the secular FA and its materialist cronies.
      No! It's the devil wot did it.

Maybe Nor'n Ireland are possessed by the Devil

Or maybe Wayne Rooney is the Devil

Or maybe the Ball is the Devil!

Comment

Or maybe we are just sh1t and so is the swede

Comment

Night of Shame

Yet another night of shame, and I’m not talking about his fling with Ulrika. Humiliated by N.Ireland; truly shameful. As I said following the defeat to Denmark, the Swede must go.

I understand that every team can lose, and every dog has its day. What worries me is the consistently poor standard England display under Sven. Let’s be honest, Sven’s perfect qualifying record has lady luck to thank. We labour to victory over the weakest of opponents, despite having the most talented England squad since 1966. N.Ireland deserved their victory last night and that is very troubling
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Maybe the Swede is the Devil.

I'm sure the Devil is involved in this somehow. He's behind all bad things Chico says so.

Comment

Originally posted by planetit
              I'm sure the Devil is involved in this somehow.
              The performance was certainly diabolical.
              Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Re:

Well if they are to sack him they'd better do it pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                  The performance was certainly diabolical.

Post of the day and it's not even 9 o'clock!

I think the fact that the England team are a loose collective of playboy millionaires whereas the Ulster men are a team of hard grafters with nothing to prove also bears some responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Bovvered
                    Well if they are to sack him they'd better do it pretty quick.
                    The sports editor on Today reckoned the contractual severance package is more than the FA can afford right now.

Which is nice (for Sven, on £4m/year).

Comment

Working...
                    X