• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pmq

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pmq

The evil snot goblin won by a mile

Cammeron was a bad as it gets. nuLieBore has proberbly won the next election.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

What? How?!

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

I think you'l find all the Labour voters down the pub, not watching PMQ.

HTH

Comment

Thank F it wasn't wimpy public school boy in charge during a real crisis

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
          Thank F it wasn't wimpy public school boy in charge during a real crisis
          You're right. Cameron should go.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Is it possible to catch it again somewhere? Also the McCain/Obama debate from yesterday...
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Is it possible to catch it again somewhere? Also the McCain/Obama debate from yesterday...
              BBC iPlayer possibly.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                PMQ on iplayer, but not yet

Comment

Working...
                X