• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CSA in meltdown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSA in meltdown

CSA in meltdown

Well, if the UK gov had bought my system they wouldn't be having all these problems.

Yet, if anyone from UK gov is reading, my Child Support Support Sytem is still available at the knock down, can't-get-another-because-they've-changed-the-locks price of £500 million.

Which is, you must admit, looking like a right bargain now.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

I'll give them a system for a 100k

Its a mailing list and a programme which arbitrarily emails unsuspecting people and tells them they are a father (even though they themselves may only be 7). It then cubes their salary and adds £3 and suggests that this is their required monthly payment.

Of course incoming mail is dealt with by being shredded upon receipt and the call centre directs them to a recorded message from Buzz Lightyear.

All in all a system similar to the current one (definelty no worse anyway) and considerably cheaper.

Comment

They can buy my cutting edge program if they like, a real bargin at £50,000. Every time the user presses a key it prompts "Hello world" to be displayed on the screen.

Amazing, I'm sure you'll agree.
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

If we keep undercutting each other like this we'll soon be paying them for the work!

Comment

I'll do it forra fiver... the Lucifer post-it note based system always works wonders.

Comment

Just castrate all the chavs and abolish the CSA.

Sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
              CSA in meltdown

Well, if the UK gov had bought my system they wouldn't be having all these problems.
              I have a mental chortle each time I hear about more CSA woes, as they turned me down for a job on the grounds of "insufficient experience" back when it started in the early '90s.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
              X