• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stock Market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Market

hmm is this a buying opportunity or would it be best to burn share certificates to keep the appartment warm.
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    hmm is this a buying opportunity or would it be best to burn share certificates to keep the appartment warm.
    You have an apartment! Wait until you are in a cardboard box then burn them!

Comment

Eeee negative t'equity, we used to dream of t'negative equity, would have been a palace to us........

Comment

Uk

UK is a failed state. learn to live on almost nothing and combat skills also

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          Depends. If you live in Westminster, I would cash them in to pay your next council tax bill, given that they had 13 million in IceSave.
          'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
          Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
            Depends. If you live in Westminster, I would cash them in to pay your next council tax bill, given that they had 13 million in IceSave.

whats the thermal insulation value on a share certificate? U should save them to stuff in your shoes and overcoat for those long winter nights under waterloo bridge...

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
              Westminster council tax is ridiculously low. They could double it tomorrow and I'd still be paying less than if I was 100 yards down the road in Camden.

Comment

Working...
              X