• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A I G

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A I G

$85 billion + $38 billion.. oh dear.. uber doomed

"The Federal Reserve will provide as much as $37.8 billion in additional liquidity to American International Group Inc.'s regulated insurance units after rescuing the company with an $85 billion loan last month."

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...Kxs&refer=home
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    $85 billion + $38 billion.. oh dear.. uber doomed

"The Federal Reserve will provide as much as $37.8 billion in additional liquidity to American International Group Inc.'s regulated insurance units after rescuing the company with an $85 billion loan last month."

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...Kxs&refer=home
    AtW's comment: I saw this coming years ago
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      uber doomed
      pwned

Comment

The collapse of the New York-based insurer was the subject of Congressional hearings yesterday, which triggered criticism of the company for spending $440,000 on a California conference at a beachside resort less than a week after AIG was rescued.

Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob View Post
          The collapse of the New York-based insurer was the subject of Congressional hearings yesterday, which triggered criticism of the company for spending $440,000 on a California conference at a beachside resort less than a week after AIG was rescued.

I would say that these hard working Fat Cats are perfectly entitled to such expenses and this wealth will trickle down to hamburger flippers etc

Comment

Working...
          X