• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

City bonuses to halve next year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City bonuses to halve next year

According to the Times:

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/to...cle4909988.ece

Damn - I may have to buy slightly less expensive champagne.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

This is unacceptable.

Those poor wee fat cats ....

Comment

Those fuukkers should be paying back previous years' bonuses. This is not a problem that's just happened. It's a result of years of recklessness, which I add was encouraged by governments near and far.

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
        Those fuukkers should be paying back previous years' bonuses. This is not a problem that's just happened. It's a result of years of recklessness, which I add was encouraged by governments near and far.
        I think most of them have spent it having a bloody good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
          But I spent mine. I don't have it any more.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            But I spent mine. I don't have it any more.
            And all you have to how for it is an Aygo, a Peckham bedsit and an old maths text book.

Comment

Originally posted by cupidstunt View Post
              And all you have to how for it is an Aygo, a Peckham bedsit and an old maths text book.
              Yes. That's what I told Hector.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Haul the lot of them before the People's Showtrial (just in time for Xmas)

Comment

How will they afford the upkeep on their mansions? those poor souls....

hardly matters to the tax man though....I reckon theyre paid in a tax haven account somewhere.
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Good luck to them. If they are well-earned bonuses then the companies must be making a profit, and that is good for the economy.

If bonuses are paid and companies are failing, then let the companies go bust.

Comment

Working...
                    X