• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are Sven Goran Eriksson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are Sven Goran Eriksson

No, sorry, that's not an insult, but a poser.

So given the players at your disposal, WTF are you doing playing 4-5-1, err, I mean, what is the best England team in a 4-4-2 formation?
    Why not?

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    No, sorry, that's not an insult, but a poser.

So given the players at your disposal, WTF are you doing playing 4-5-1, err, I mean, what is the best England team in a 4-4-2 formation?
    I think the best english formation is 10-0-0 so you might have good chances of taking a point for each game.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      I think the best english formation is 10-0-0 so you might have good chances of taking a point for each game.
      I thought that was the Azzuri with their Catenaccio.
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

what is the best England team in a 4-4-2 formation?
        Playing normal 4-4-2

GK Robinson

LB A. Cole
        CB Terry
        CB Ferdinand
        RB Neville

LW J.Cole
        CM Lampard
        CM Gerrard
        RW Beckham

CF Rooney
        CF Owen

Rooney drops deep. Lampard or Gerrard can be swapped for Parker playing DMC whilst the other acts as AMC in a diamond 4-4-2.
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Why put one of your most gifted, explosive and potentially world class strikers out wide on the right and then when it frustrates him, move him inside and put one of the worlds greatest central midfielders out there?....Oh yeah, silly me, to make way for the prolific Owen Hargreaves in Central midfield....

Comment

Nice one WageSlave

Playing normal 4-4-2

GK Robinson

LB A. Cole
            CB Terry
            CB Ferdinand
            RB Neville

LW J.Cole
            CM Lampard
            CM Gerrard
            RW Beckham

CF Rooney
            CF Owen

Almost agree, my selection

Playing normal 4-4-2

GK Robinson

LB Bridge (Only because I hate that cheating little bastard Cole)
            CB Terry
            CB Ferdinand
            RB Neville

LW J.Cole
            CM Lampard
            CM Gerrard
            RW Wright-Phillips

CF Rooney
            CF Owen

With Lampard/Gerrard taking turns as deep man, and Beckham playing last 25 minutes of each game replacing the more tired of the two.
            Why not?

Comment

You are Sven...

Sorry, too busy shagging to think about football.

Thanks for all the cash btw.
              Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
              You know you'll need us!

Comment

what is the best England team in a 4-4-2 formation?
                When he's fit, I'd play Wayne Bridge instead of Joe Cole, not Ashley.

Robinson; G Neville, Terry, Campbell, A Cole;
                Wright-Phillips, Lampard, Gerrard, Bridge;
                Owen, Rooney

BUT - one of Lampard and Gerrard has got to stay back as the Makelele Man, or drop one of them and play Parker. No more alternating that job, or you get co'ck-ups.

Goodbye Becks. He was only great at one thing - getting up and down that line putting in flat crosses. Now his engine has gone and he can't do that any more, he's out. And Ferdinand is too lackadasical for me.

Comment

Have to agree with the Beckham comment. Beckham hasn't really cut it for a long time now. I guess Fergie was right to offload the hyped up chav
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I think its about time you English soccar goons realise ENGLAND WILL NEVER BE THE BEST IN THE WORLD...EVER AGAIN!

Once you guys realise this then we will be able to move on.

Mailman

Comment

Working...
                    X