• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's bad...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's bad...

You can tell the markets are bad when the trader sat next to you shouts at the top of his voice....

"P**$ flaps"

Originally posted by bellymonster View Post
    You can tell the markets are bad when the trader sat next to you shouts at the top of his voice....

"P**$ flaps"
    I'm glad I'm insulated from those gob-tulipe ****** these days.

The vendor I'm at now seems well placed with fingers in lots of banks pies. Fortis are a worry (big client) but there's plenty of other banks waiting for attention.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      I'm glad I'm insulated from those gob-tulipe ****** these days.
      Amen. Can't help feeling some schadenfreude even though I know we all suffer
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

"P**$ flaps"
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

House prices will now start to rise as people rush to get cash out of dodgy banks into something more concrete!!

What a shame that those councils did not invest in housing a bit earlier !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
            What a shame that those councils did not invest in housing a bit earlier !!
            I thought they could not do that? When the Tories allowed the sale of council housing they also put a ban on building new.Unforgivable, particularly from the Thatch.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
              House prices will now start to rise as people rush to get cash out of dodgy banks into something more concrete!!
              No they won't. That's why we call you Cybercretin.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                No they won't. That's why we call you Cybercretin.

As usual, you are wrong Sascretin......

Comment

"P**$ flaps"
                  "shoots himself"
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    "shoots himself"
                    Fakes his own death to escape belittlement and possible prosecution.

Comment

Working...
                    X