• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What happened to Threaded

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Threaded

I have my suspicions
    His sockpuppet got banned
    15.79%
    He ran himslef over in the lambo (like Brain Harvey)
    31.58%
    His belly popped and he died
    15.79%
    His time machine got lost in time
    36.84%
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I have my suspicions
    Which are...?
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

He split up into the DimPrawn and atW bots. They're both in Walter Mitty land.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        I have my suspicions
        Isn't he providing liquidity to the world banking system from his reserves?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          <belch>
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by NoddY View Post
            Isn't he providing liquidity to the world banking system from his reserves?
            That's far too risky. Threaded putting in just a tiny fraction of a percent of his reserves into the world banking system would cause hyper-inflation that would make Zimbabwean bread look cheap.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              That's far too risky. Threaded putting in just a tiny fraction of a percent of his reserves into the world banking system would cause hyper-inflation that would make Zimbabwean bread look cheap.
              What, you reckon Zimbabwean bread is expensive
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Obviously I meant Brian Harvey, but Brain Harvey works better
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                  What, you reckon Zimbabwean bread is expensive
                  Ask a Zimbabwean that question
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I am actually a little concerned that he hasn't been around for a while.. especially seeings as the last time he was around he'd been threatened and almost knocked off his bike by local rednecks..
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X