• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dow +ve : BOOMED

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dow +ve : BOOMED

el Gordo the snot goblin has saved us all.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

el Gordo the snot goblin has saved us all.
    Are you watching some special feed? My 15 minute delayed one shows -269
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Insane volatility.
      Bored.

Comment

Lehmans CDS auction day.

edit: Linky
        Last edited by Moscow Mule; 10 October 2008, 14:19.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Lehmans CDS auction day.
          That's the big one today. I believe UBS were heavily into them, so it's probably worth keeping an eye on them too.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Is now the time to sell up my Grey Slates to invest in the Dow Boom ??

Comment

- 100 now...
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                Lehmans CDS auction day.

edit: Linky
                From the "Plain English Summary": (PDF alert)
                The Protocol excludes any Transaction for which the Deliverable Obligations specifically listed in the Protocol would not be considered Deliverable Obligations. This would include but not be limited to Reference Obligation Only Transactions, Loan Only Transactions, Preferred CDS Transactions and Fixed Recovery Transactions.

If that's their idea of Plain English, no wonder we're all fscked

Comment

What - a hundred down - but this thread said it was up and Ive just put all my hard earned Grey Slates in the index !!!

Whom does one turn to ?

Hare Krishna ?
                  Gordon Blair ?
                  Gordon Bennet ?
                  The Whip ?
                  Pills ?

Comment

The only way is up*

*sh1t creek without a paddle

Comment

Working...
                    X