• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FTSE in freefall - in the 3000s now!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FTSE in freefall - in the 3000s now!

3995 and looks like freefall
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I like the intra-day graphic...it's a combination of HOPE and DESPAIR. A perfect lesson to be taught for years to come...

The rest is SILENCE!
    The rest is silence...

Comment

Anyone else tempted to get the chequebook out on the weekend and buy into the FTSE?

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...down-40-a.html
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
          Anyone else tempted to get the chequebook out on the weekend and buy into the FTSE?
          I wouldn't be calling the bottom just yet...
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Seems to be a lot of people suffering from depression here. Maybe all the doom and gloom merchants should just top themselves and be done with it?
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
              Seems to be a lot of people suffering from depression here. Maybe all the doom and gloom merchants should just top themselves and be done with it?
              Not in front of my train home please

Comment

I like this. Currently showing on:
                http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/f...et/default.stm

Last Updated: Friday, 10 October, 2008, 16:28 GMT 17:28 UK
                Due to the high volume of data some London share prices are erroneous and the close price is late arriving
                People must be buying en masse - bargains to be had eh?
                my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
                  I like this. Currently showing on:
                  http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/f...et/default.stm

People must be buying en masse - bargains to be had eh?

They are 'bargains' for a reason. Stay clear !! Liquidity is dry, we are entering a long recession witha dithering HMG, and some of these companies may not exist in a year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                    They are 'bargains' for a reason. Stay clear !! Liquidity is dry, we are entering a long recession witha dithering HMG, and some of these companies may not exist in a year or so.
                    I recommend against jumping in front of a train since it screws up so many other people, particulalry the driver.

I think your best bet is the old hose from the exhaust pipe into the car with the engine running?
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                    X