• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HAHAHA BMW Drivers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHA BMW Drivers

3 BMWs in front of me. As usual driving far too close... 2nd one right behind the first, the 3rd BMW who's on dealer plates, right behind the 2nd

First one stops to let a bus pull out (bus was going to pull out anyway but still very civic minded of the BMW driver)
    2nd BMW can't stop in time.. SMACK
    3rd BMW also can't stop in time... SMACK

I drive past

Unfortunately no real damage done

Anyway - fate got its revenge on me 30 minutes later when I forgot to put any money in the parking meter
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    3 BMWs in front of me. As usual driving far too close... 2nd one right behind the first, the 3rd BMW who's on dealer plates, right behind the 2nd

First one stops to let a bus pull out (bus was going to pull out anyway but still very civic minded of the BMW driver)
    2nd BMW can't stop in time.. SMACK
    3rd BMW also can't stop in time... SMACK

I drive past

Unfortunately no real damage done

Anyway - fate got its revenge on me 30 minutes later when I forgot to put any money in the parking meter
    Should have got a video of it for Youtube.. Oh well next time then..
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
    X