• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stockmarket prediction for Monday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stockmarket prediction for Monday

Poll on the way...
    Up
    52.94%
    Down
    23.53%
    Market suspended
    5.88%
    Some random AndyW option
    17.65%
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

the fascist regimes will close the stock exchanges! Tokyo closed it is a new world order!!!!
    The rest is silence...

Comment

with two banks gone national...

FTSE will tank.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Some will pile in at opening, hoping to recoup previous losses, causing a rise.

Some will then bail out, having managed to cover their position, causing a fall.

Some will then pile in...

Rinse and repeat

Comment

Its 50/50 - it could go up, or it could go down. Or it could just goes sideways if the market can't make up its mind.

Don't even try to argue with me, my indecision is final

Comment

It will go up, causing a financial boom.
            The stock market will Yoyo its way through the week until finally coming to a gentle stop on Friday, exactly where it was last Friday.

This is called the Bungee syndrome, unfortunately, at some point the elastic will wear out and snap; causing world economics to splatter on the ground, amidst much tears and cries of frustration.
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

When it was up it was up
              When it was down it was down
              When it was half way up
              It was neither up nor down

Grey Slates Index (GSI) reamains unchanged.

Comment

I predict a rise of 4-5% !

Comment

Working...
                X