• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petrol Prices

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petrol Prices

Let me be clear here. I will not allow profiteering fuel companies to impact our hard working families by failing to pass on falling oil prices to the pumps.

I am demanding petrol and diesel prices are cut now. It is totally unfair that lovable motorists are forced to endure high costs whilst these companies make record profits.

And once the prices fall, I will of course be backing stringent rises in fuel duty to help combat rising CO2 levels and to prevent catastrophic Climate Change. I will not allow selfish drivers to derail our clear commitment to reducing emissions and will ensure pump prices rise to hit gas guzzlers and 4x4's, especially ones that look expensive.
    If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Its great that even during this time of crises you can still find the time to come on this site and tell the people of CUK how it is.

Im sure I speak for all on this site when we wish you the best of British.

Revel in your time.

Can I ask us, during this difficult time, to join with me in this prayer - thank-you.

Hymn no 69 - A mighty Profit is our Leader

Gordon'n'George
    Pray for us

Lead us not into Liquidation
    But safegaurd our Portfollios

As we dedicate our lives

To the Pleasure of Pure Profit
    And Devil take the Hindermost

Amen

Comment

ahem

If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

Working...
      X