• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The beginning of Cameronism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The beginning of Cameronism

..... sensible tax and spending policies, reduction of national debt, reduced crime, reduced immigration etc, coming to UK PLC in 2010.

The era of honesty .... not long to wait now !!

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    ..... sensible tax and spending policies, reduction of national debt, reduced crime, reduced immigration etc, coming to UK PLC in 2010.

Could you give it a rest for 10 minutes?

Please?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Different set of pig snouts at the trough.
      HTH
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

HIGH tax and spending policies, INCREASE of national debt, HIGHER crime, INCREASED immigration etc

Comment

Cameron? Don't make me laugh. Government is no place for lightweights.

Comment

What is the point of posting pro Conservative propoganda on this site? Just exactly what difference will it make? Scrub that, you are actually putting me off voting conservative.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by gordonbrown View Post
              Cameron? Don't make me laugh. Government is no place for lightweights.
              Do they all have to be as big as Prescott then?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                What is the point of posting pro Conservative propoganda on this site? Just exactly what difference will it make? Scrub that, you are actually putting me off voting conservative.

Don't vote Conservative.
                Brown's doing a good job now that he has learnt on the job. If it continues this way I may vote for Brown too.

Comment

Working...
                X