• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

cukers epitaphs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cukers epitaphs

atw: he left us scarred for life

sasguru: His wit, intelligence and sense of humour were an inspiration to all of us
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

CyberCretin: He plumbed the depths of stupidity and kept on digging
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Did he leave again? I must have missed it.

So is it us who are scarred or him?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          sasguru: His wit, intelligence and sense of humour were an inspiration to all of us
          Not to mention his modesty, and willingness to shy away from an argument.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            Not to mention his modesty, and willingness to shy away from an argument.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              sasguru: His wit, intelligence and sense of humour were an inspiration to all of us ...
              ... to close our browsers and get back to work

Comment

sasguru: Over-compensated for a lack of quality posting by prodigiously swamping the site with puerile gibberish.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  sasguru: Over-compensated for a lack of quality posting by prodigiously swamping the site with puerile gibberish.
                  shaunbhoy: His tendency for pot, kettle was matched only by his extremely low IQ
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Snaw - I may have gone to hell..... but I am not a tourist there!

Comment

Working...
                    X