• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

how clean is your home?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how clean is your home?

walked into to my apartment here in stuttgart tonight to find the f##king cleaner has moved everything around and now i cant find anything..

it got me thinking, how tidy are you all..

poll coming..
    i dont clean, the house represents a skip
    13.95%
    i dont clean, the other half does
    13.95%
    i dont clean I/we have help that does it
    20.93%
    yes i clean when necessary
    23.26%
    the home is mum clean
    6.98%
    im an obsessive freak and the home is immaculate
    2.33%
    im andyw and challenge you to define "clean"
    18.60%
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

when?

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      walked into to my apartment here in stuttgart tonight to find the f##king cleaner has moved everything around and now i cant find anything..

poll coming..
      buymydump.com

Web-Senseless blocks this site as sex. (but it is not sex). I think Websense is a really bad product as it seems to block any old site just by the name and not content.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Well just call me 'Skippy' then...........

Comment

I just don't like people to turn up unannounced.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
            I just don't like people to turn up unannounced.....
            ...because the only people who would are the emergency psychiatric referral team.

Comment

WE have cleaners who come in every 2 weeks. The current girls are best ever - as they put everything back where it was left and just get on with cleaning!

We gave them an (uncalled) for pay rise recently - and told them why....

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post

poll coming..
                Stuttgart - very nice, coming over on Friday, dropping the kids and mrs off and taking the train down to Swiss ...

Comment

Originally posted by bobsmithldn View Post
                  Stuttgart - very nice, coming over on Friday, dropping the kids and mrs off and taking the train down to Swiss ...
                  Give me a wave on your way past. Freidrichshafen.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

The missus doesn't have a day job. The house is spotless. The only chore I do is mow the lawn because she can't manage the mower.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X