• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That Peter Kay Spoof Last Night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Peter Kay Spoof Last Night

was the funniest thing I've seen for ages, but that git Moyles is apparently trying to hype the lame joke single from the "winner" to number one, thereby as usual, missing the point. What a shame to ruin the gag.

Didn't bother with the second part as the first was awful (imho). It either got better or you have no taste...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
      Didn't bother with the second part as the first was awful (imho). It either got better or you have no taste...
      I have no taste - I thought it was brilliant from start to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
        was the funniest thing I've seen for ages, but that git Moyles is apparently trying to hype the lame joke single from the "winner" to number one, thereby as usual, missing the point. What a shame to ruin the gag.
        He's just trying to keep the joke going as if the show were real.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I was disappointed as it was too close to the cheesy reality e.g. 2 up 2 down was very much like that brother and sister last year
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

PK has simply run out of ideas IMO. It was terrible. Never again will you see anything as good as Phoenix Nights. A shame really.
            Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
            Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

What the hell happened to Series 2 of Max and Paddy?

I'm sure they were supposed to be getting on with it years ago. Has Paddy been down at Greggs too much to bother?

I was expecting them to at least do a cameo as the bouncers in the auditions in that tripe last night. Switched over after about 15 mins.Too close to the real tulipe, especially using the same set as X Factor and all the old crappy judges from various other 'talent' shows.

I bet loads of dumbass teens tried voting. Hope the phone numbers were real and some charities sponsoring Iceland benefited.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
              X