• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can contractor use a Pseudonym?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can contractor use a Pseudonym?

I find some databases accummulate negative data when, say, a recruiter decides to hate me or a contract went wrong (but not my fault).

Can I use a pseudonym so that I am not permanently blacked?
    It is a typically English thing to gradually invalidate people as time goes on.
    And databases make this problem almost unsurmountable. Please don't think I deserve everything I get, because it is simply not true!

Originally posted by Untouchable View Post
    I find some databases accummulate negative data when, say, a recruiter decides to hate me or a contract went wrong (but not my fault).
    how often do you find this happening?

Comment

And databases make this problem almost unsurmountable. Please don't think I deserve everything I get, because it is simply not true!
      I think you had better tell us the full story. What are these "databases" of which you speak? What happened in this contract that went wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I think you had better tell us the full story. What are these "databases" of which you speak? What happened in this contract that went wrong?
        *makes himself comfortable*
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

the popcorn is on.

Comment

Get back to the lorry at Dover and take a few sandwiches for the trip back to China.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              the popcorn is on.
              Good man.
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

All ears here, do tell....
                That boy go raaaaaaa
                Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Is your name distinctive? Otherwise they won't remember... but they might remember your company name or other info.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                    *makes himself comfortable*
                    <passes out drinks>

Shame we are going to have to wait for ferret to approve his reply........

Comment

Working...
                    X