• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hanging Too Good For Him?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hanging Too Good For Him?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/7668240.stm

What a twonk

He is a Heroine addict. The court heard he had committed 50 more burglaries or attempted break-ins. Now imagine how much in valuables he has stolen, how much damage he caused and how much trauma to the victims he caused. Would it be better for society Heroine was legalised under medical supervision? If this guy does not get treated he will do the same again. Heroine is not an upper like Cocaine but a downer used by people with depression.

I was living in Holland when they tried the experiment in Amsterdam. With weeks car break-ins were cut by 90%
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      He is a Heroine addict.
      He likes Superwoman?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        He likes Superwoman?
        Clearly he was hoping to pull Batwoman.

Comment

He is a Heroine addict. The court heard he had committed 50 more burglaries or attempted break-ins. Now imagine how much in valuables he has stolen, how much damage he caused and how much trauma to the victims he caused. Would it be better for society Heroine was legalised under medical supervision? If this guy does not get treated he will do the same again. Heroine is not an upper like Cocaine but a downer used by people with depression.

I was living in Holland when they tried the experiment in Amsterdam. With weeks car break-ins were cut by 90%
          (I'll handle this)

Pipe down young man. We can't have this type of reasoned logic within this country thankyou. Afterall this country has been built on the foundations of sheer bloodymindedness.

Now go and watch tv or whatever it is you young people do these days. There's a good lad.
          Last edited by M_B; 14 October 2008, 12:05.

Comment

"It was told how Pearce was a habitual heroin user with a £20 per day habit. "

£20????? I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
              "It was told how Pearce was a habitual heroin user with a £20 per day habit. "

£20????? I doubt it.
              He was hiring it from a local nun...
              B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by M_B View Post
                (I'll handle this)

Pipe down young man. We can't have this type of reasoned logic within this country thankyou. Afterall this country has been built on the foundations of sheer bloodymindedness.

Now go and watch tv or whatever it is you young people do these days. There's a good lad.
                Young man? Thank you.

I’m probably the oldest on the board. However you seem to be unable to write a constructive reply but instead waffle some rhetoric suitable for the Sun or Daily Mail.

How would you realistly solve the problem?
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Young man? Thank you.

I’m probably the oldest on the board.
                  >57?

Comment

Paddy - if you are advocating legalising drugs, I 100% agree. I don't agree with your spelling of Heroin though.

Comment

Working...
                    X