• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Using the internet is good for the brain.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using the internet is good for the brain.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7667610.stm

Clearly they have never been near here or our users.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Although it will make you go blind, I hear.

Comment

Having been pregnant is also good for the brain according to today's Telegraph (which I flick through in reception these days rather than actually buying).
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Having been pregnant
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
          As opposed to "being pregnant", which apparently lowers the IQ. In other words, after the pregnancy.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Can I do it just till I need glasses?

Comment

I thought I read clouds make you fat today. Can't be sure since I didn't read the article or follow up on it other than to think ah, no way it could be food doing it then.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                But you do get develop the use of the left hand for clicking the mouse keeping the right hand free.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  As opposed to "being pregnant", which apparently lowers the IQ. In other words, after the pregnancy.
                  Thats baby-brain, which is more of a condition:- An amazing ability to remember lyrics from The Wiggles, the ability to turn any conversation around to the baby within 2 sentences, and a blind spot right where you look over your shoulder where the baby-puke has landed.

It passes in time, but by then your life is over anyway

Comment

Working...
                  X