• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh, the hilarity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, the hilarity

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7663475.stm
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

What do you call 12 investment bankers at the bottom of the ocean?
    A good start.

Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

An elderly lady receives an e-mail from the son of a deceased (but wealthy) African general, asking whether he could transfer millions of pounds into her bank account in return for a 20% cut. All the son needs is the sort code and account number. Not realising she is the victim of a Nigerian 419 fraud, she e-mails back the details. A couple of minutes later she receives an e-mail back from the general's son: 'Icesave?!' What is this, some sort of scam?"

That boy go raaaaaaa
      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Cybertory walks into a bar...and the Barman says "What can I get you?"
        "Enough of that!" he retorts
        "Have you seen what Robert Peston and the Governemnt have done to the Northern Rock?!"

The Bartender shoots himself
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
          An elderly lady receives an e-mail from the son of a deceased (but wealthy) African general, asking whether he could transfer millions of pounds into her bank account in return for a 20% cut. All the son needs is the sort code and account number. Not realising she is the victim of a Nigerian 419 fraud, she e-mails back the details. A couple of minutes later she receives an e-mail back from the general's son: 'Icesave?!' What is this, some sort of scam?"

Dare Obasanjo is a developer at Microsoft, who also happens to be the son of a former president of Nigeria.

He said in an interview recently that he actually has to read at least the first few lines of all his 419 spam because so many family friends are, in fact, high-ranking Nigerian government officials or their descendants

Comment

Working...
          X