• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House prices - Crash?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House prices - Crash?

http://www.parkerchris.pwp.blueyonde...nvocation.html

thats excellent !!

Comment

Terrifically well constructed, and I am sure it gives all our desperate renters a stiffy, but factually correct? Hardly!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

We're doomed, all doomed.

House prices will increase by 25% pa forever.

I just don't know any more. Nice to see the house price threads back though. Anyone care to update us on what it's been like living in a hedge for the past year waiting for prices to crash?

Comment

On a not entirely unrelated note..

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
          We're doomed, all doomed.

House prices will increase by 25% pa forever.

I just don't know any more. Nice to see the house price threads back though. Anyone care to update us on what it's been like living in a hedge for the past year waiting for prices to crash?
          Whatever has happened to DCJ, haven't seen a posting from him for ages.
          Is this due to
          A. his mum has finally twigged he's been on the net while she's
          been errm, dallying with his 'uncles' and has put a stop to it.
          B. Sunspot activity causing a break in the transmissions between
          Earth and Pluto
          C. He's been too busy flipping burgers?

I think we should be told.
          Why not?

Comment

That graph sure is convincing. Convinced me totally anyhow. In absolutely every field of everything you can think of, from weather to extinction of the dinosaurs to economics, what is always the most reliable indicator of the future?

a) Opinions of experts with a vested interest?

b) The past?

Ooooh that's a hard one!
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

At which point in that does shagging the goat come in? Forecasting and eating are complete wastes of goat in my opinion.
              bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

No no no

makes it far too salty.
                A friend told me.
                Ahem.
                Why not?

Comment

In that case the other eight posts were wasted too.
                  bloggoth

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
                    Whatever has happened to DCJ
                    Perhaps he was one of Milan's bots as well? Perhaps we all are?

Anyways, I bought my house outright for cash and have no intention of moving, so I don't really care what the market does. Mind you, a crash would be good so I could buy some repo place and fill it with student nurses.

Comment

Working...
                    X