• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thailand and Cambodia may goto war

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahh carp

i was planning on going to Thailand, Laos and Cambodia for xmas.. hmm might have to rethink that one

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Cambod...2-t217504.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7668657.stm
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Gary Glitter's world shrinks by the day.

Comment

Can we supply them both with arms?

Defence sector contract anyone?

Boomed!
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        ahh carp

i was planning on going to Thailand, Laos and Cambodia for xmas.. hmm might have to rethink that one

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Cambod...2-t217504.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7668657.stm
        Cambodia won't last 2 minutes so it should be all sorted by xmas.

Top tip, the border town on the Cambodian side of the Thai/Cambodia border is one to avoid, fly over the top. The rest of Cambodia is good but I think developing very fast with Thai money buying up all the land so possibly something to do with the dispute.

If it is still dodgy go to Vietnam !?

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
          Cambodia won't last 2 minutes so it should be all sorted by xmas.

Top tip, the border town on the Cambodian side of the Thai/Cambodia border is one to avoid, fly over the top. The rest of Cambodia is good but I think developing very fast with Thai money buying up all the land so possibly something to do with the dispute.

If it is still dodgy go to Vietnam !?
          I've been to cambodia twice before, love the place, have also been to vietnam and Laos, both very good but we're only there for 2 weeks over xmas/new year and still deciding on whether to goto Laos tubing in vang vieng then head up to Luang Prabang or Cambodia with a short stay in Phnom Penh before going to see Angkor watt.

the road from the cambodian border to seam reap is fantastic though, has to be one of the worst roads in the world..
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I've been to cambodia twice before, love the place, have also been to vietnam and Laos, both very good but we're only there for 2 weeks over xmas/new year and still deciding on whether to goto Laos tubing in vang vieng then head up to Luang Prabang or Cambodia with a short stay in Phnom Penh before going to see Angkor watt.

the road from the cambodian border to seam reap is fantastic though, has to be one of the worst roads in the world..
            WHS!

Angkor Watt is a must see!

Comment

Bayon Temple not from from ankor wat is amazing - dont miss...

Comment

Goto statement considered harmful.

IGMC
                Cats are evil.

Comment

Enjoy ! Cambodia is also on my fav list, top grub !

Comment

Working...
                  X